Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Orbitcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003514 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and approximately $110.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045285 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $71.83 or 0.00792351 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.33 or 0.00246351 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005713 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00087789 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003547 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.