Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Liquidity Network has a total market capitalization of $487,728.00 and approximately $44,952.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Liquidity Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.