ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. Over the last seven days, ZCore has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0423 or 0.00000515 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.43, $32.15, $5.60 and $20.33. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $223,463.00 and approximately $1,430.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 39.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $51.55, $32.15, $24.68, $24.43, $20.33, $13.77, $33.94, $5.60, $18.94, $10.39 and $7.50. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.