Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 21st. During the last week, Sentient Coin has traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Sentient Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. Sentient Coin has a market cap of $746,262.00 and $51,506.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.77 or 0.00837133 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00036649 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00176667 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005639 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00086199 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002264 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003803 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,749,857,131 coins and its circulating supply is 1,339,857,132 coins. The official website for Sentient Coin is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentient Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.