Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.03 billion and approximately $39.15 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cardano has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for about $0.0398 or 0.00000485 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, CoinFalcon and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007247 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005361 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020846 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $171.24 or 0.02084133 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002429 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017099 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Coinbe, Gate.io, Bittrex, Indodax, Huobi, Cryptomate, Coinnest, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, OKEx, HitBTC, Altcoin Trader, Bitbns, DragonEX, Exmo, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, OTCBTC, ABCC, Upbit, Binance and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.