U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One U Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, HADAX and HitBTC. During the last seven days, U Network has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. U Network has a market capitalization of $8.97 million and $160,229.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, HADAX, DEx.top, Bibox and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.