Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 78.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 21st. During the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 78.6% against the US dollar. One Open Trading Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Open Trading Network has a total market capitalization of $7,099.00 and $231.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002881 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.03 or 0.00209570 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $122.78 or 0.01223367 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00094516 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018441 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020986 BTC.
Open Trading Network Profile
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.