Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 20th. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be bought for approximately $10,130.17 or 0.99547867 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $5.77 million and $153,189.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00030920 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00147099 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003759 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002010 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000382 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official website is wbtc.network.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.