Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. In the last seven days, Universe has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar. One Universe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. Universe has a market cap of $318,025.00 and approximately $600.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 90,088,534 coins and its circulating supply is 78,888,534 coins. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.