Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 4th. In the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $224,408.00 and approximately $21,750.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether-1 coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00055032 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.49 or 0.00304933 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009355 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 78.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002058 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006767 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 34,630,709 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.