BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 25th. In the last week, BitBar has traded 14.3% lower against the dollar. BitBar has a total market cap of $102,095.00 and approximately $152.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBar coin can now be bought for $2.41 or 0.00023920 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13,516.57 or 1.34384494 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,445 coins. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.