Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 24th. Kyber Network has a market cap of $31.11 million and $3.01 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001838 BTC on exchanges including CPDAX, GOPAX, Huobi and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 21.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00262020 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009930 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.98 or 0.01323172 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00097907 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Kucoin, Poloniex, IDEX, OTCBTC, Tidex, Gate.io, GOPAX, Mercatox, OKEx, Bithumb, Binance, Bancor Network, Neraex, Coinnest, Cryptopia, CPDAX, Coinrail, ABCC, Zebpay, AirSwap, DEx.top, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Liqui, Livecoin, Coinone, COSS, TDAX, DragonEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.