Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 21st. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $6.50 or 0.00065864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, Sistemkoin, Upbit and Coinroom. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $53.28 million and approximately $3.49 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,862.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.85 or 0.01863197 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $296.88 or 0.03008604 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00727493 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.89 or 0.00799438 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00012144 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00061107 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.91 or 0.00495709 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00129969 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, TDAX, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, QBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Koinex, Binance, BX Thailand, Huobi, CryptoBridge and Coinroom. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.