Sport and Leisure (CURRENCY:SNL) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One Sport and Leisure token can now be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges. Sport and Leisure has a market capitalization of $6.81 million and approximately $23,358.00 worth of Sport and Leisure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sport and Leisure has traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012234 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000235 BTC.
Sport and Leisure Token Profile
Buying and Selling Sport and Leisure
Sport and Leisure can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sport and Leisure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sport and Leisure should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sport and Leisure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sport and Leisure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sport and Leisure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.