Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. One Pylon Network coin can currently be purchased for $0.78 or 0.00007497 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $7.50, $33.94 and $32.15. Pylon Network has a total market capitalization of $352,640.00 and approximately $177.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $511.40 or 0.04941697 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00047241 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Pylon Network Profile
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $13.77, $24.68, $5.60, $20.33, $33.94, $32.15, $7.50, $50.98, $18.94, $51.55 and $24.43. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pylon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.