Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001460 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, Coinnest, CPDAX and Coinone. In the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 7% against the US dollar. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $25.39 million and $1.76 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00267828 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009684 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.82 or 0.01320488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00022782 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00094591 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Huobi, Zebpay, CPDAX, Tidex, Liqui, DragonEX, OKEx, DEx.top, IDEX, Coinone, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Gate.io, Poloniex, Mercatox, AirSwap, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Neraex, OTCBTC, COSS, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Binance, ABCC, TDAX, Bithumb, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.