LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $2.26 million and approximately $3,339.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for about $0.0103 or 0.00000099 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Switcheo Network and Bancor Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.64 or 0.00266358 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.71 or 0.01298111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00094388 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002316 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.