Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. In the last week, Blakecoin has traded up 32.5% against the US dollar. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $35,714.00 and $17.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,341.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.82 or 0.01810974 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $310.47 or 0.03008899 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.85 or 0.00735086 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.56 or 0.00800090 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011828 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00054086 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $50.61 or 0.00490441 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.70 or 0.00132809 BTC.
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,079,634 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.