Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 17th. During the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenix token can now be bought for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Huobi. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Huobi, Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.