IOStoken (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 17th. IOStoken has a market capitalization of $332.92 million and approximately $16.00 million worth of IOStoken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOStoken token can now be bought for $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, Bithumb, DragonEX and Vebitcoin. Over the last seven days, IOStoken has traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $525.93 or 0.05366386 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00041663 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000705 BTC.
IOStoken Token Trading
IOStoken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal, DigiFinex, DragonEX, OKEx, Bitrue, Livecoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Kucoin, IDEX, Zebpay, BitMax, OTCBTC, Koinex, Cobinhood, DDEX, Hotbit, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, BitMart, Ethfinex, Huobi, CoinBene, Vebitcoin, Binance, WazirX, ABCC, Bithumb, BigONE, Bitkub, CoinZest, GOPAX, Upbit and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOStoken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOStoken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOStoken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOStoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOStoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.