ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 15th. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $2.04 million and approximately $513.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 1.8% lower against the dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for $0.0249 or 0.00000230 BTC on major exchanges including IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00039772 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.