Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $1.40 million and approximately $2,193.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003363 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, Nanex and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.50 or 0.01047656 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00304448 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00118219 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00018315 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, TradeOgre, Nanex and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.