Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded up 45.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Japan Content Token has a total market capitalization of $39.02 million and $469,267.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Japan Content Token token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001583 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B, Simex, BitMart and LATOKEN. During the last week, Japan Content Token has traded 14.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00387845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.40 or 0.02491764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011948 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00151244 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019941 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000801 BTC.
Japan Content Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Japan Content Token is ja-cket.com.
Japan Content Token Token Trading
Japan Content Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex, LATOKEN, P2PB2B and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Japan Content Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.