Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 19.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded up 25.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $1.51 million and approximately $6,853.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003964 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Nanex, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.90 or 0.01095748 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00321423 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00133178 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00019766 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Nanex, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.