Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Ubiq has a market cap of $9.88 million and approximately $21,440.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002951 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.