Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 8th. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded 5% lower against the dollar. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001599 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Koinex, HitBTC and Upbit. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $2.44 billion and $387.18 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00406084 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.81 or 0.02497734 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.05 or 0.00152885 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004257 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitbns, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, GOPAX, Liquid, Koinex, Koineks, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Upbit, Huobi, Stronghold, BitMart, Kryptono, CryptoMarket, RippleFox, OKEx, BCEX, Kuna, HitBTC, CEX.IO, ABCC, Vebitcoin, ZB.COM, Stellarport, Ovis, Indodax, Bitfinex, Exrates, Exmo, Binance, Poloniex, Cryptomate, Kraken, OTCBTC and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.