Ethereum Gold Project (CURRENCY:ETGP) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Ethereum Gold Project has a market cap of $59,009.00 and $5,536.00 worth of Ethereum Gold Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Gold Project has traded up 12.3% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Gold Project token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Hotbit and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.87 or 0.08401203 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00037643 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Project Token Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold Project
Ethereum Gold Project can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Token Store and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.