vTorrent (CURRENCY:VTR) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. vTorrent has a total market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $0.00 worth of vTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, vTorrent has traded up 78% against the dollar. One vTorrent coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12,265.79 or 2.34761022 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00119779 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 73.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 11th, 2014. vTorrent’s total supply is 11,604,722 coins. The Reddit community for vTorrent is /r/vTorrentCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vTorrent’s official Twitter account is @vTorrentCrypto. The official website for vTorrent is vtorrent.info.
Buying and Selling vTorrent
vTorrent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as vTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vTorrent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase vTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.