Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.97 or 0.00039024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bitbns, Upbit and Exrates. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $229.45 million and $5.60 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00052007 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00055624 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00146897 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00030302 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00052123 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000854 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, ChaoEX, BitBay, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, Coinroom, Livecoin, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, Poloniex, Bitbns, Bittrex, Exrates, Gate.io, YoBit, Upbit, OKEx and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.