SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 77.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last week, SuperCoin has traded 20.2% higher against the dollar. One SuperCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. SuperCoin has a market cap of $60,189.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006116 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000100 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 50,385,098 coins. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper . The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SuperCoin Coin Trading
SuperCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SuperCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.