DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 11th. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $6.84 million and $539,981.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $49.73 or 0.01278799 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014984 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007466 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000689 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.