Linker Coin (CURRENCY:LNC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. One Linker Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Linker Coin has a market cap of $837,455.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Linker Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Linker Coin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Linker Coin Profile
Linker Coin Token Trading
Linker Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linker Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linker Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linker Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linker Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linker Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.