Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. Giant has a total market capitalization of $900,245.00 and $2,468.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Giant coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00006053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.71, $50.68, $31.10 and $10.42. During the last seven days, Giant has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00100400 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00243363 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 54.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 37.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 3,887,843 coins and its circulating supply is 3,737,843 coins. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.89, $13.92, $31.10, $5.63, $7.59, $50.68, $11.91, $18.98, $20.33, $24.71, $70.83 and $10.42. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.