Headlines about DBS GRP HOLDING/S (OTCMKTS:DBSDY) have been trending positive on Friday, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. DBS GRP HOLDING/S earned a media sentiment score of 2.17 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media headlines about the financial services provider an news buzz score of 1 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected DBS GRP HOLDING/S’s ranking:
- DBS Group Holdings Ltd Broke 5 Records in 2018 (fool.sg)
- Jefferies Financial Group Comments on DBS GRP HOLDING/S’s FY2019 Earnings (DBSDY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Positive Media Coverage Extremely Unlikely to Impact DBS GRP HOLDING/S (DBSDY) Share Price (americanbankingnews.com)
- Investors Are Undervaluing DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05) By 11.86% (finance.yahoo.com)
- 1st Capital Bank (FISB) and DBS GRP HOLDING/S (DBSDY) Critical Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
DBS GRP HOLDING/S stock opened at $73.00 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.92, a current ratio of 0.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92. The firm has a market cap of $47.61 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.69, a P/E/G ratio of 1.38 and a beta of 0.94. DBS GRP HOLDING/S has a twelve month low of $65.14 and a twelve month high of $93.61.
DBS GRP HOLDING/S Company Profile
DBS Group Holdings Ltd, an investment holding company, provides commercial banking and financial services in Singapore, Hong Kong, rest of Greater China, South and Southeast Asia, and internationally. It operates through Consumer Banking/Wealth Management, Institutional Banking, Treasury Markets, and Others segments.
Further Reading: Trading Ex-Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for DBS GRP HOLDING/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DBS GRP HOLDING/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.