Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 21st. During the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 11% against the US dollar. Sentinel Protocol has a market capitalization of $4.40 million and $769,618.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0149 or 0.00000378 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Bibox, Upbit and Hotbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tokes (TKS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007100 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007462 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ROIyal Coin (ROCO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003711 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, DDEX, Upbit, Bibox, Bittrex, BitForex, Hotbit, IDEX and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.