Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $90.50 million and approximately $3.05 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.91 or 0.00023033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Bithumb and Livecoin. In the last week, Stratis has traded 9.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00019737 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00019460 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00002011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010373 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00128584 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, Coinrail, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Upbit, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Bithumb and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.