Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. During the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $141.45 million and approximately $4.31 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0171 or 0.00000471 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), FCoin, OKEx and Ethfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00247431 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.21 or 0.01770959 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00224137 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028007 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, WazirX, OTCBTC, GOPAX, OOOBTC, FCoin, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, BitForex, Korbit, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coinhub, DEx.top, Zebpay, Kyber Network, Upbit, HitBTC, Coinone, BitMart, Bithumb, DragonEX, BiteBTC, DDEX, Huobi, Koinex, Hotbit, Tokenomy, IDEX, Gate.io, UEX, AirSwap, Kucoin and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.