Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. During the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 21.9% against the dollar. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $98,005.00 and $3.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 53.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 28,422,103 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.