A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for BCE (TSE: BCE):
- 2/11/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from C$59.00 to C$62.00.
- 2/8/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$56.00 to C$58.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at Cormark from C$59.00 to C$61.00.
- 2/8/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$59.00 to C$60.00.
- 1/4/2019 – BCE was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$58.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$60.00.
Shares of BCE stock traded down C$0.34 during trading hours on Monday, hitting C$57.00. 1,205,726 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,610,585. The firm has a market cap of $51.49 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.68. BCE Inc. has a 1 year low of C$50.72 and a 1 year high of C$57.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 115.69, a current ratio of 0.58 and a quick ratio of 0.45.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, April 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 15th will be issued a dividend of $0.7925 per share. This is a positive change from BCE’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.76. This represents a $3.17 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 5.56%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 14th. BCE’s dividend payout ratio is presently 98.98%.
BCE Inc, a telecommunications and media company, provides wireless, wireline, Internet, and television (TV) services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Canada. The company operates through three segments: Bell Wireless, Bell Wireline, and Bell Media. The Bell Wireless segment offers integrated digital wireless voice and data communications products and services.
See Also: How to interpret the current ratio
Receive News & Ratings for BCE Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BCE Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.