Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 5th. Webcoin has a total market cap of $130,221.00 and approximately $900,747.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Webcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $7.50, $24.43 and $33.94. In the last seven days, Webcoin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $392.48 or 0.11483557 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00026831 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Webcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Webcoin
Webcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $24.68, $20.33, $10.39, $7.50, $13.77, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94, $32.15, $24.43 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Webcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.