MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0176 or 0.00000493 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded up 5.4% against the dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $2.62 million and approximately $39,319.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020969 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00028024 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020666 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00001453 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 57.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.