CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 14th. Over the last week, CoinUs has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar. One CoinUs token can currently be bought for $0.0218 or 0.00000587 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and Allbit. CoinUs has a market capitalization of $7.41 million and approximately $222,963.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00030177 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 101.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000220 BTC.
CoinUs Token Trading
CoinUs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinUs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinUs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.