Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 11th. One Horizen coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.56 or 0.00124049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Graviex, Cryptopia and COSS. Horizen has a total market cap of $25.40 million and approximately $260,976.00 worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Horizen has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.01518285 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00336491 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00034644 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009112 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027313 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bittrex, Cryptopia, COSS, Binance, BiteBTC, DragonEX, Upbit, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.