SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 10th. In the last week, SuperCoin has traded 80.3% lower against the US dollar. One SuperCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. SuperCoin has a market cap of $82,637.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009087 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000127 BTC.
SuperCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 49,950,097 coins. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper . The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SuperCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.