Orthopediatrics (NASDAQ: KIDS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/2/2019 – Orthopediatrics had its price target raised by analysts at BTIG Research to $37.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “PT to $37 We are raising our KIDS PT to $37 (Street high) from $35 as we expect shares to move progressively higher over FY19. KIDS ended FY18 with the launch of 2 new products and a successful capital raise that saw needed liquidity added to the stock. We believe the incremental net proceeds, ~$43.7M, raised from the stock offering will allow KIDS to enter FY19 with ample capital to accelerate instrument investments and fund additional R&D to keep the product pipeline full. As KIDS adds to its instrument set levels, distributors are able to seek incremental new business and historically KIDS has seen a positive return of $1.20 to $1.50 for each dollar invested in instrumentation.””
- 1/2/2019 – Orthopediatrics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “OrthoPediatrics Corp. is a medical device company. It markets surgical systems for trauma and deformity, bone fractures and reconstruction procedures. OrthoPediatrics Corp. is based in NEW YORK. “
- 12/27/2018 – Orthopediatrics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/20/2018 – Orthopediatrics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/28/2018 – Orthopediatrics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ:KIDS opened at $32.55 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $423.80 million, a PE ratio of -5.71 and a beta of 0.19. Orthopediatrics Corp has a one year low of $14.00 and a one year high of $39.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62, a quick ratio of 3.23 and a current ratio of 5.67.
Orthopediatrics (NASDAQ:KIDS) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, October 31st. The company reported ($0.15) EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.12) by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $15.82 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $15.19 million. Orthopediatrics had a negative return on equity of 65.26% and a negative net margin of 55.97%. The business’s revenue was up 27.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the business posted ($1.70) earnings per share. Sell-side analysts anticipate that Orthopediatrics Corp will post -0.95 earnings per share for the current year.
OrthoPediatrics Corp., a medical device company, designs, develops, and markets anatomically appropriate implants and devices for the treatment of children with orthopedic conditions in the United States and internationally. The company's products comprise PediLoc, PediPlates, cannulated screws, PediFlex nail, PediNail products, PediLoc tibia products, locking cannulated blades, locking proximal femurs, spica tables, response spine systems, and pediguards; bandloc, a sub-laminar banding system; and sports medicine and other products, such as anterior cruciate ligament and medial patellofemoral ligament systems.
Read More: What are municipal bonds?
Receive News & Ratings for Orthopediatrics Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orthopediatrics Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.