TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. TrueUSD has a total market capitalization of $202.54 million and approximately $54.94 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TrueUSD has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TrueUSD token can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00029684 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Crex24, Koinex and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008856 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003294 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $105.87 or 0.03101688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00133388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00172356 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $323.77 or 0.09485363 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Bittrex, Kuna, Crex24, Zebpay, Bitso, Kyber Network, Upbit, HitBTC, HBUS, IDEX, Koinex, Cryptopia, Binance, OpenLedger DEX and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.