Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 20th. Sequence has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $308.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sequence coin can now be purchased for $0.0326 or 0.00000720 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Sequence has traded down 37.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00141968 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,614.53 or 5.87526909 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005418 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00088302 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Sequence Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,128,935 coins. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.