Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 15th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $72,091.00 and approximately $491.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 18.9% against the dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000124 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000415 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.