NN (NASDAQ: NNBR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/13/2018 – NN was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “NN, Inc. is an independent manufacturer and supplier of high quality, precision steel balls and rollers to both domestic and international anti-friction bearing manufacturers. Precision steel balls and rollers are critical moving parts of anti-friction bearings used in a wide variety of automotive, industrial and other applications. NN also manufacturers a full line of precision injection molded components serving the bearing, automotive, instrumentation, fiber optic and consumer hardware markets. (PRESS RELEASE) “
- 10/11/2018 – NN had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $23.00 to $18.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2018 – NN is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set a “neutral” rating and a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2018 – NN had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 9/19/2018 – NN had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 9/12/2018 – NN was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/6/2018 – NN was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
NASDAQ NNBR traded down $0.07 on Friday, hitting $12.59. 11,516 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 542,325. NN, Inc. has a 52-week low of $12.22 and a 52-week high of $32.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.35, a quick ratio of 1.78 and a current ratio of 2.62. The stock has a market cap of $358.26 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.12 and a beta of 1.09.
NN (NASDAQ:NNBR) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 9th. The industrial products company reported $0.38 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.38. NN had a net margin of 3.05% and a return on equity of 7.64%. The firm had revenue of $196.30 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $197.21 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.51 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 24.3% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, research analysts forecast that NN, Inc. will post 1.45 EPS for the current fiscal year.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of the business. A.R.T. Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of NN during the 1st quarter valued at $239,000. Stifel Financial Corp grew its holdings in shares of NN by 33.3% during the 1st quarter. Stifel Financial Corp now owns 20,000 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $480,000 after acquiring an additional 5,000 shares in the last quarter. Rhumbline Advisers grew its holdings in shares of NN by 13.8% during the 2nd quarter. Rhumbline Advisers now owns 28,137 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $532,000 after acquiring an additional 3,407 shares in the last quarter. Sei Investments Co. grew its holdings in shares of NN by 136.3% during the 2nd quarter. Sei Investments Co. now owns 33,151 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $627,000 after acquiring an additional 19,124 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Yorktown Management & Research Co Inc grew its holdings in shares of NN by 20.4% during the 2nd quarter. Yorktown Management & Research Co Inc now owns 46,729 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $883,000 after acquiring an additional 7,929 shares in the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 95.82% of the company’s stock.
NN, Inc, a diversified industrial company, designs and manufactures high-precision components and assemblies in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, South America, and internationally. It operates through Autocam Precision Components Group and Precision Engineered Products Group segments.
Featured Article: Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
Receive News & Ratings for NN Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NN Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.