NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 19th. NEO has a market cap of $1.07 billion and approximately $245.01 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for approximately $16.42 or 0.00255298 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, Livecoin, OKEx and DragonEX. Over the last week, NEO has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015320 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00151619 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014415 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.30 or 0.10454749 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000527 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinsuper, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Ovis, Bittrex, Allcoin, Switcheo Network, Bibox, BCEX, Kucoin, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinrail, Liquid, Binance, BigONE, COSS, DragonEX, OKEx, Coinnest, Koinex, BitMart, HitBTC, BitForex, Tidebit, Huobi, CoinBene, Exrates, Bitbns, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Bitinka, CoinEx, Cryptopia, TDAX, LBank and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.